Monday 3 November 2014

November Goals

It's the beginning of a new month and I always feel like it's a clean slate for my knitting and spinning projects. Each month I feel that I'm going to knit/spin that little bit faster and get more accomplished than I did last month. Yet, the time flies by and before you know it I've knit a few rows here and there on various projects but haven't really got anywhere!  

Last month I got distracted by the beautiful Curious Collective Shawl and cast on a new sock. This month our shipping has just been unpacked and I'm wondering what other new shiny thing(s) I can cast on! It's funny though because I'm really only knitting things for me at the moment so it doesn't matter how long those things take, but I feel bad for letting things sit without being worked on. Anybody else feel the same?

So here are a couple of goals for this month:

1. Pick up my cardigan and do something with it! Anything! Perhaps even knit on it! 
2. Spin some of a WIP. 
3. Knit a bit more of a sock. 
4. Try not to distracted by all of the things!
5. Blog as much as possible during November. 

Do you have some goals for this month? Feel free to share them here!


Follow on Bloglovin
 

5 comments:

  1. I am taking a spinning course and trying to spin everyday, but somedays knitting gets the best of me, and some days it is following ALL the blogs. I do have to get a present done for an early christmas party on December first - and for some odd reason cross stitch is calling me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which spinning course are you taking? I agree that sometimes knitting calls to me more than spinning, or vice versa. I've not tried cross stitch and am sometimes tempted but think I have enough to do in my hobby time already! I hope you get your gift knitting done!

      Delete
  2. I totally get your feeling of having things started, knitting them for yourself and feeling a little bad having things just sit there :) I want to cast on a sweater or two for the NaKniSweMo (National Knit a Sweater in a Month) but I'm really, really trying to do other things and finish things that are started :) I love that you set goals! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check out if you cast your sweaters on! Good luck if you do! I don't always keep up with my goals but I feel better about setting them!

      Delete
  3. Your car could be stolen if you don't keep this in mind!

    Imagine that your vehicle was taken! When you visit the police, they inquire about a particular "VIN search"

    A VIN decoder: What is it?

    Similar to a passport, the "VIN decoder" allows you to find out when the car was born and who its "parent"( manufacturing plant) is. You can also figure out:

    1.The type of engine

    2.Model of a vehicle

    3.The limitations of the DMV

    4.The number of drivers in this vehicle

    You will be able to locate the car, and keeping in mind the code ensures your safety. The code can be examined in the online database. The VIN is situated on various parts of the car to make it harder for thieves to steal, such as the first person sitting on the floor, the frame (often in trucks and SUVs), the spar, and other areas.

    What happens if the VIN is harmed on purpose?

    There are numerous circumstances that can result in VIN damage, but failing to have one will have unpleasant repercussions because it is illegal to intentionally harm a VIN in order to avoid going to jail or the police. You could receive a fine of up to 80,000 rubles and spend two years in jail. You might be stopped on the road by a teacher.

    Conclusion.

    The VIN decoder may help to save your car from theft. But where can you check the car reality? This is why we exist– VIN decoders!

    ReplyDelete